Grapevine Sprinkler Repair is a full service
lisenced irrigation company servicing the DFW Texas Area. We service both commercial
and residential properties including homeowners associations.
Our irrigation technicians are trained and
certified allowing them to specialize in all types of systems. Grapevine sprinkler repair top rated sprinkler
company in the area.
We provide all types of irrigation
We service every brand of
sprinkler and drip irrigation.
Lawn Sprinkler Repair - Lawn sprinkler repair and preventative maintenance are a requirement for a healthy,
green, and beautiful lawn. Bi-annual tune-ups ensure proper and adequate water coverage. Our technicians use water
conserving nozzles and applicators so all the water is used most efficient.
Repair - Low or no pressure usually is an indication of a
sprinkler valve repair. Our technicians carry all types of valves and parts to ensure a quick and efficient
fix. We have a five year warranty on all of our valves. If your valve is stuck open we provide 24 hour
Sprinkler Head Repair - A broken sprinkler wastes more water than any other part of your system. Sprinkler head
repair consists of installing the proper head, changing the nozzles as needed, and maintaining the proper height of
the head thru the riser.
Sprinkler Pipe Repair - Bubbling water or a wet area is usually the indications of a broken sprinkler pipe.
Proper sprinkler pipe repair is our specialty. We use only the best quality pipe and fittings as well as the
highest standard in primer and glue.
Do you have a beautiful yard or ugly patches of brown
grass? Your lawn sprinkler system is the key to a gorgeous landscape.
watering of any lawn or landscape is prohibited between the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm. The City's Drought
Contingency Plan Ordinance can be found in Chapter 25, Article V, Section 25-140 of the Code of
Outdoors Water Conservation
- Water in the early morning before 10am or in the late evening after 10 pm. Avoid watering during the
heat of the day since this is when evaporation is at its peak.
- Do not water when it is windy or when there is a chance of rain.
- Water only your yard. Concrete sidewalks and gutters don't grow. This may require adjusting your sprinklers
or watering some areas by hand.
- Do not over water. This means watching for puddles or runoff.
- Water your lawn no more than every three to five days. Watering it more often is not beneficial, in fact,
it may actually harm your lawn.
- During the summer, accept a "less than perfect" lawn. Brown grass only means that it has become dormant and
extra watering will not help it to "green-up."
- Use mulch around plants and flowers. The mulch reduces evaporation and helps keep water near the roots of
the plant where it is most beneficial.
- Use soaker hoses or drip irrigation wherever possible.
- Practice Xeriscaping. This method of landscaping uses plants which are native to your area or are naturally
- Replace grasses with groundcover whenever possible. Groundcover requires much less water than lawn grasses
- Mow as infrequently as possible and when you do mow, set the mower on its highest setting. Cutting the
grass too short causes stress when the summer heats up, forcing the roots to work harder and use more
- Remove the weeds from your lawn. Weeds rob your lawn of moisture and nutrients.
- Use a bucket to wash the car and when rinsing, use a hose with a shut-off nozzle.
- Always sweep your driveway and sidewalks clean and do not use water from a hose to remove debris.
Autumn Hills, Banyan Place, Bear Run, Birdsong, Brookside, Cannon Homestead, Canterbury Village,
Carriage Glen, Clearview Park, College Heights, Country Estates, Countryside Estates, Creekwood West, Crestwood
Hollow, Darbys Place, Dove Creek, Dove Meadows, Dove Pointe, Glade Crossing, Glade Hill, Grapevine Lake Estates,
Heritage Cove, Hidden Lake Estates, High Oaks Estates, Hyland Greens, Lake Forest, Lake Pointe, Lakeside Estates,
Lakeview Estates, Landmark At Gapevine, Oak Creek Estates, Oakwood Meadows, Parkwood, Parra Linda Estates, Placid
Peninsula, Russwood Estates, Shamrock Shores Estates, Shorecrest Acres, Silver Lake, Sky Harbor, Steiger Estate,
Stone Bridge Oaks, Sunshine Harbor, Tanglewood Estates, Tiffany Forest, Town Park, Victorian Point, Villas At
Silver Lake Estates, Vineyard, Vineyard Creek Estates, Walker Farms, Western Oaks Grapevine, Winding Creek,
Windmill Estates, Woodland Hills, Yorkshire Meadows